moisturizing getting started kit
the skinSALVATION moisturizing kit is appropriate for normal to dry skin types. included in the kit is:
- green tea cleanser (4 ounces OR 2 ounces travel size) :: our most moisturizing facial cleanser, green tea cleanser is a cream cleanser that is gentle and nourishing.
- magic mandelic + d2o toner 2.5% (4 ounces OR 2 ounces travel size) :: our magic mandelic tonic is simply one of the most effective acne clearing toners on the market. this proprietary tonic blends mandelic acid (an AHA derived from almonds) with moisturizing d2o, to clear acne, smooth skin, and brighten hyperpigmentation from acne scars and sun damage, all while providing moisture support.
- hydrating cream (2 ounces OR 0.5 ounce travel size) :: this rich, anytime moisturizer nourishes skin while you sleep, and is also light enough to be worn under your sunscreen for extra moisture.
- safeguard SPF 40 (3.5 ounces OR 0.5 ounce travel size) :: this daytime moisturizer with physical sunscreen (SPF 40) protects against sun damage and hyperpigmentation, and is water resistant. while it is suitable for most skin types, it is especially formulated those that need extra moisture support.
- cotton gauze (200 count OR 30 count travel size) :: this non-woven, medical grade cotton gauze is ideal for applying toner. most commercial cotton pads absorb too much toner, so it stays in the pad and doesn't get onto your skin. with this cotton gauze you will use far less toner, and its smooth texture aids in the exfoliation of the skin without irritating it.
- ice pop maker :: one of the most important parts of any acne-safe regimen is icing the affected area. you will receive detailed instructions on how to ice your skin, and this ice pop maker will make it easy (and maybe a little fun!).
all getting started kits come with a copy of skinSALVATION's guide to clear skin and a detailed regimen sheet to make sure you are using the products correctly.
keep in mind, products alone will not clear your skin. our getting started guide will tell you everything you need to know about living an acne-safe lifestyle, so you can get - and stay - clear.